Writers Ink Non-Fiction Welcomes You!
Time for Tea?
Ever feel like the dormouse? Or do you claim Mad Hatter? Maybe you’re just the rabbit, going along to get along?
Whichever Wonderland character you are, welcome to the Nonfiction site for Writers Ink.
It’s a tea-party for people who want to navigate the craziness, whether it’s trying to become a published writer or attempting to better life. Sit down, add sugar and cream, and join us for tea.
Browse around. We have books and charts for writers, poetry evaluation for writers, and a healthy living planner.
Our new nonfiction site has only three focuses.
- Learn offers our blog.
- 2021 is poetry blogs on the 5ths of each month (5 / 15 / 25). Please explore.
- Additional blogs run the occasional response to email requests, such as the Advice to Newbie Writers.
- We have books and charts for writers on Pro Writer page.
- Beginning October 2020 and continuing into 2021, the blog will promote our new podcast The Write Focus. Find the podcast site at this link.
All new releases from Writers Ink–whether nonfiction or fiction–are also promoted here.
- Write offers how-to books and a planner, all for writers of any genre, prose and poetry, fiction and nonfiction.
- Live focuses on lifestyle skills with the 2 * 0 * 4 Lifestyle planner. One of the 7 available covers is below. This one is Mountain Stream.
- For interior photos, see the image to the RIGHT.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Looking for THE WRITE FOCUS?
Follow this link to the podcast on Podbean . or listen to the current series’ first episode with the add-in below.
The greatest bugbear monster that a writer faces doesn’t actually exist. It’s the popular “Writer’s Block Doesn’t Exist” from Think like a Pro.
Join the Writers Ink newsletter. Use the contact form below or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writers Ink publishes fiction (mysteries and fantasies) as well as nonfiction guides for writers at all levels and the occasional planner ~ for writing and for life … because who can live without calendars?
We’re still in the process of re-building this site, so be a little patient as we restore content and promote new endeavors. We can guarantee no heart-card soldiers will come to attack!
Writers Ink is based in the Appalachian foothills of Tennessee. We are indie writers with the mountains in our blood. In addition to most of the nonfiction, M.A. Lee writes historical suspense and mystery ~ with a dash of romance. Remi Black writes dark fantasy while Edie Roones writes sword/sorcery fantasy and alternate world fantasy. W.Ink’s website is: https://writersinkbooks.com.
Writers Ink was formed in 2015. Writers Ink Books (and our nonfiction identity of Writers Ink NonFiction) have the sole purpose of promoting writing.
Writers Ink / Fiction & Non-Fiction
W.Ink Non-Fiction includes Writing and Self-Help