Awaken your subconscious to improve creativity!
That’s today on The Write Focus. It’s chapter 6: One Slice of Advice, all about creativity, from Think like a Pro: New Advent for Writers by M.A. Lee
Between Revision and the Final Edit, give a project a brief sleep to awaken the dreaming creativity.
- Between Revision and the Final Edit, give a Project a brief sleep.
- This will reawaken the creative muse for this particular project.
- After the Sleep, Visit any new Ideas about the Project and Discover how to Work them in.
- Why to Awaken Creativity
- How to Awaken Creativity
- What to Do while Projects Sleep
- 10 Creative Sparks
- Repairs / ReStocking / Re-Considering (3 to Track)
- Ending the Season of Sleep
Listen on ~~
YouTube Channel Writers Ink Books – YouTube
M.A. Lee’s Think like a Pro: https://www.amazon.com/Think-like-Pro-Advent-Writers/dp/1983248266/
The Think/Pro planner for writers can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/Think-Pro-Planner-M-Lee/dp/1983248673/
Tony Buzan on Mindmapping
The Creativity Cure by Drs. Carrie and Aaron Barron https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Map-Mastery-Complete-Learning/dp/1786781417/
Chris Fox 5,000 Words per Hour https://www.amazon.com/000-Words-Hour-Faster-Smarter/dp/1548182494/
Dean Wesley Smith
Writing Into the Dark https://www.amazon.com/Writing-into-Dark-without-Outline-ebook/dp/B00XIPANX8/
Course Writing into the Dark on WMG Publishing with Teachable Writing into the Dark | WMG Publishing Lectures and Workshops (teachable.com)
John Ingledew How to Have Great Ideas: a Guide to Creative Thinking https://www.amazon.com/How-Have-Great-Ideas-Creative/dp/1780677294/